- Unused yarn in its original condition may be returned for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase. The yarn can also be returned to the store directly.
- Shipping Costs are not refundable. When returning yarn, the customer must pay for all the shipping costs.
- International orders cannot be returned.
- Yarn that has been wound cannot be returned.
- Discontinued or clearance yarns are final sale.
- Books, Needles and accessories may not be exchanged but will be replaced if they were damaged during shipping. We will happily replace the damaged merchandise at no additional cost.
- MERCHANDISE RETURNED FOR EXCHANGE OR REPLACEMENT TO NINE RUBIES KNITTING MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY THE ORIGINAL RECEIPT. Please also include the customer's email address, phone number and an address.
- All returns from the store must be made to:
Nine Rubies Knitting
28 E. 3rd Avenue
San Mateo, CA 94401